Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Travel Nurse RN - $2460/Weekly
We are looking for aTravel ICU RNfor a greatTravel nursing jobin Bronx, NY.
This ICUTravel nursing jobpays for pays for 36 hours a week for 12 weeks.
Below are the details of thisTravel Nursing Jobincluding theTravel nurse salary:
- Specialty: ICU RN
- Travel Intensive Care Unit (ICU) Registered Nurse : Bronx, NY
- Travel Nurse Salary Contact for details.
- Start Date : December 06, 2023
- Travel Nursing Job Assignment Length : 12 weeks
- Travel Nurse 36 hours per week
- Shift : 12 hours, Day
ICU Nurse Nights 7a - 7:30p Requires AHA BCLS, ACLS, PALS Must have 3yrs ICU experience.
ICU RN QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB SUMMARY
• BSN or higher degree from accredited nursing school. • RN License to practice in New York State or by reciprocity • 3yrs or more ICU experience is a plus • Certs Req to Start: ACLS, BCLS, PALS. Preferred but not required CCRN and TNCC • Efficient in managing patient with EVD, multiple medication drips, use of Hemosphere Flotrac. • Efficient in managing trauma patient of different severities. • Perform assessment using CAM, CPOT, and RASS • Efficient in the care of patient with hypothermia treatment • Familiar with the care pleurevac chest tube drainage • Familiar with the use of Allscript EMR • Must observe strict isolation precaution, hand washing, gel in and gel out. • Must follow the SOP and critical care practice of St. Barnabas Hospital. • Familiar with the use of PCA pump
Schedule: 7:00 AM -7:30 PM Certifications: ACLS, BLS, PALS Minimum of 34.5 Hours Guaranteed-No Overtime