Electroencephalographic Technician (EEG Tech) Travel Allied - $1747/Weekly
We are looking for aTravel EEG Tech Alliedfor a greatTravel allied jobin Tahlequah, OK.
This EEG TechTravel allied jobpays for pays for 36 hours a week for 13 weeks.
Below are the details of thisTravel Allied Jobincluding theTravel assignment salary:
- Specialty: EEG Tech Allied
- Travel Electroencephalographic Technician (EEG Tech) Allied : Tahlequah, OK
- Travel Assignment Salary Contact for details.
- Start Date : December 11, 2023
- Travel Allied Job Assignment Length : 13 weeks
- Travel Assignment 36 hours per week
- Shift : 12 hours, Rotating
Uses medical imaging equipment to produce images of tissues, organs, bones, and vessels and, with advanced training, assisting in the administration of radiation therapy treatments.
Job Summary As an EEG technician, you use specialized electroencephalographic machinery (an EEG machine) to record the electrical activity of patients’ brain waves. Your job duties include administering EEG tests and maintaining the equipment. You provide the test results to doctors who use the information you collect to make medical diagnoses and to develop treatment plans for patients who may be living with seizure disorders, strokes, and brain tumors. Your responsibilities include assisting patients, positioning patients for testing, and setting up and sanitizing the EEG equipment.
Requirements: EEG Tech Certification